We specialize in preparing material takeoffs and material lists for every construction trade. One of our construction estimators will quantify from the plans, all the materials and accessories needed for your project. It will be in Microsoft Excel, in the format you need, so you can send it out to bid quickly. We are experts in Construction Cost Estimation who work to save you costs.
Our clients are building professionals of all kinds that perform private and public work. We provide building cost estimates such as conceptual cost estimates, bid estimates, project cost management, material takeoffs, material field audits, software consulting, and expert witness representation.
We provide takeoffs and estimates to builders who build a few homes a year and builders that build a hundred homes a year. The biggest percentage of our work is residential estimating with an emphasis on material takeoffs or quantity surveys.
We have clients that specialize in light commercial construction, such as office, retail, and religious buildings. We perform various construction estimating services for these contractors. We provide conceptual estimates, hard bid estimates, and material takeoffs to name a few.
- Helping determine the client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies. Construction Cost Estimation
- Benchmarking requirements against similar projects. Construction Cost Estimation
- Assessing and comparing options.
- Helping define the project budget.
- Checking developing designs against the project budget.
- Assessing value for money.
- Checking designs meet legal and quality standards.
- Undertaking risk management and value management exercises.
- Preparing cost plans, estimates and cash flow projections.
- Advising on procurement strategy.
- Advising on packaging.
- Preparing bills of quantities.
- Preparing tender pricing documents.
- Collating and issuing tender documentation.
- Assessing tenders.
- Estimating the cost of variations.
- Preparing valuation statements for interim certificates.
- Assisting with the valuation of claims.
- Preparing regular cost reports, including out-turn cost and cash flow.
- Completing the final account.